Thursday 14 May 2015

Reading progress ...

Finished William Gibson's "The Peripheral" earlier this week after reaching about 80% of the way through it, realising that I was totally absorbed in it and that I didn't want it to end. So, I restarted the book and I am so glad that I did. It's an amazing, lushly detailed work. Very happy that he has returned to sci-fi with what might possibly be his finest work.



There are so many books queued up on my Kindle. I've recently got back into going to the gym where I tend to get a good hour's worth of reading done if I find a free cross-trainer. Now I can start to chew through the pile of purchases I've made over the past six months since I moved into my fiancé's place from my old flat where the gym was just over the road.

First up, I'm hitting the start of the Farseer Trilogy by Robin Hobb. The whole series were on offer a while back and I was a bit click-happy.

Currently reading:

"Assassin's Apprentice (Book One of the Farseer Trilogy)" by Robin Hobb



No comments:

Post a Comment